We know that jewellery is part of the family, sometimes new, sometimes old, and always treasured, possibly a little worn, tarnished or (dare we say it) twisted. So we offer yearly health checks for your treasured possessions.
We are also collating all of the wisdom and tips we share with our friends and customers about caring for their jewellery. They are the health care tips for your treasured family friends. We know they would appreciate the following:
- Keep them in their boxes it prevents dents, twists, scuffs and scratches
- Give them a quick buffing with a silver cleaning cloth once a month or so
- Cover your jewellery with a layer of acid free paper to reduce tarnishing
- Keep snake chains unkinked to reduce the chances of breakages
- Keep chains separate from each other to avoid tangles
More from our experts next month.