As most of us are aware, they all like to get entangled and all sorts of kinks and strains can be created. So thinking about your neckware we would suggest a little help through:
- Make sure you store your chains with the clasps done up, it really does help keep them untangled.
- Store your favourite necklaces and chokers in a box. Avoid putting them in a heap in your jewellery box.
- Make sure your snake chains are never coiled or kinked. Store them by hanging them in the correctly sized box.
- Gemstones and pendants can be cleaned, lovingly, with warm soapy water and a soft brush.
- For a chain you wear all the time, remember to avoid harsh chemicals such as perfume or the detergents in the bathroom. Try to avoid giving your necklace a bath, shower or indirect shampooing.
At Della Kaur, we offer a service to check on your favourite pieces that might need a more thorough clean and polish. Pop in and see us to see if there is anything we can do to help, or even if you want a cleaning cloth to help with tarnishing.